The GSX series sweepers for attachment to the Uni-Truck basic model have a working width of 1.20 to 1.50 m and an integrated dirt collection hopper for self-cleaning sweeping.
The pendulum-mounted sweeping roller of this attachment sweeper enables clean sweeping:from uneven ground or from gaps in cobblestone pavement. The Uni-Truck, equipped with a self-receiving sweeper
- cleans pedestrian precincts and cobblestones in narrow alleys of the old town.
- Cleansing fairgrounds after street parties.
- in parks, swimming pools and schools, on university campuses as well as cemeteries and other facilities.
- Sweeping of parking lots and yards of a factory and industrial area
- Cleaning of horse stables and cleaning of poultry farms